Welcome to Appetite for Health!
Michelle Robinson M.A. (Cantab), Dip. ION
"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food"
Hippocrates 470 - 410 BC
What is Nutritional Therapy?
- Nutritional therapy is a branch of complementary medicine which uses nutrition and health science to promote optimal health, peak performance as well as disease prevention and control.
- You really are what you eat - almost everyone can benefit from nutritional therapy.
- Our bodies are amazingly complex, and need to be respected, and nourished with the best possible foods to allow them to function optimally.
- A consultation with a Nutritionist can have a huge impact on a person’s life by helping them to take responsibility for their health by making the wisest dietary and lifestyle choices.
- Download our nutrition questionnaire and fax it to us to assess how much a nutritionist and nutritional therapy can benefit you.
- Nutritional therapy consultations by Appetite for Health are at your convenience, carried out at the Appetite for Health home clinic, at your home or place of work, or at a mutually agreed location.
- Nutritional therapy involves a totally confidential one-to-one discussion of your health concerns and dietary and lifestyle habits. This is because everyone’s needs are unique, and an individual nutritional strategy must be decided upon that is appropriate and realistically achievable by the client.
- Self-diagnosis after reading a book on nutrition or a newspaper article can lead to inappropriate food and supplement choices which may adversely impact on your health.
- You can use our online forms to contact Appetite for Health to arrange a consultation.